We have a diverse board that represents a cross-section of the Denton High School family and has a passion for our organization and those we serve. The directors work hard to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organization and to ensure that all funds raised directly help those in need.
Denton High Cares Board of Directors:
- Rudy Rodríguez, Jr. (DHS '83), President
- Craig M. Dodson (DHS '83), Vice President, Development Committee Chair
- Latesha Bradley (DHS '13), Secretary
- Shelby A. Benton (DHS '83), Treasurer
- Watt L. Black, Ph. D. (DHS '82)
- Tiffanie Dodson (DHS '85), Grants Committee Chair
- Daniel W. Ford, Ed. D.
- Shasta Foy (DHS '82)
- Joel Hays (DHS '84, DHS Principal)
- Stoney Jackson (DHS '83), Publicity Committee Chair
- Matthew Johnson (DHS '82)
- Darrell Muncy
- Dee Williams (DHS '83)